Learn from the mistake (Effect of too much fertilizer)

By 2:54 AM

It's a no no putting a pellet fertilizer when transplanting seedling from a big container or just transferring a plant to a new big home. What I did is, I added 2 tbsp of pellet fertilizer into my soil mix to be use on transferring my fully grown tomatoes with flowers everywhere. I think ahead but this caused me failure because my plant turned all yellow. I don't know if the plant is still surviving because the fruit is still attached to it and waiting to be ripen.

I am posting this so that newbie gardeners like me is become aware of what to put into your soil mix. That is why I did post "Knowing Fertilizer and How It Works To Plants" to fully understand everything about fertilizer, but you will see a good effect to plant in this post. Bottom line is putting fertilizer directly to roots can damage your plants.

You Might Also Like

0 comments